Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trying not to hurt myself...

Ran on Monday night around the DF. Had some pretty big issues that night: tingly sensation in my left foot for probably the last 7 minutes of the run. Could tell I was running heavier on my left foot but couldn't seem to adjust my running form to address the issue. Need to email C for some ideas.

Talked to M while he was waiting for his layover on his way back from an interview Monday night. He said it could be a few different things like old shoes, my form, or pushing too hard too fast. I think my pace was a little bit quicker than normal. Ended up doing about 2.75 miles in 26 minutes. I think I defintely need to slow my pace. M told me to slow it way down and not run so hard for a few days so that I don't serioulsy hurt myself. Definitely going to take his advice for my run tonight.

Wednesday: Run 28 minutes, walk 2. Not sure where I'll go. It may also rain. Ugh. Tired today, but going to stick to the schedule and hopefully today won't hurt.

No comments: