Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 1!

First day of the schedule and I actually did it. Ran 20 min and walked 10 min. J came and we ran around the DF. 2 laps = 1.5 miles. We did about 2 miles running and then walked a little more than that. Today felt good. It wasn't too cold, and having J there really helped me keep my pace up.

Noticing some weird physical things, like my right foot feeling numb on part of the pad and arch about five minutes in. Not sure what that is about. Wondering about my form and if that is problem...

Tomorrow is a rest day. Run again on Wednesday :)

2 comments:

C McQuate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C McQuate said...

Honest Hour:

I am pretty pissed that this all comes about after I leave you. Apparently J is a better motivator than myself. haha, just kidding... (kind of) :-P